Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boooks Read in 2011

Argh it was one of my resolutions to read more books in 2011, but as always, we don't do what we set out. I think that we I always set the resolutions I wish to to archive, which is more like a fairytale most of the time. So at the end, most of the time, I do not manage to archive it.

All the books read are exclusive of the textbook I read for exam. 

Let's see, in year 2009, I read 18 books! 

In year 2010, I only read The 8th Habit: from Effectiveness to Greatness as well as Think and Grow Rich.  The review was not written by me though. 

In 2011, I swore was determined to read more books. But at the end, I only read The Purpose Driven Life, Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend, and reread Who Moved My Cheese. The first two books are given by saints, if not I would only manage to read one pathetic book! All the books I target to read were left more than half. I am currently reading Eat Pray Love, hopefully I can finish it by the end of this year month.

Arghh... I don't wish to set much to read this year, but with the website set up, I think I would be motivated to read. :)

Any books recommended for me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Same here. I've a list of to read books as well as a list of to buy books.. >.<

Only read like.. sparingly LOL

nostalgia.jesskang said...

lol.. any books on the urgent list right now?

Unknown said...

all not urgent oh.. fainted right.. bcz im not having exam for any of them lols